Step 1: Submit an Application
Little Stones is now accepting applications for community and university screenings globally.
Director Sophia Kruz and the women featured in the documentary are available for event appearances.
Fill out the form to apply!
Step 2: Plan your Event
The Driftseed non-profit team makes hosting a screening easy with end-to-end event support, including:
- Comprehensive event timeline checklist to keep you and your team on track
- Easy-to-use marketing collateral templates including flyers, postcards, social media cards and promotional copy
- Template event program and film discussion guide
- Template press release for media alerts
- Publicity on the Little Stones website and via social media!
To download these free resources, simply fill out the download resources form to the right.
Step 3: Support a Cause
You are welcome to host a free/un-ticketed Little Stones screening. However, if you'd like to raise funds to support a 501c3 non-profit organization, we invite you to SELL TICKETS to your screening and donate the proceeds to a charity of your choice, or the women in Little Stones!