Step 1: Submit an Application
Little Stones is accepting applications for community screenings occurring after September 1, 2017. Fill out the form to apply!
Step 2: Plan your Event
The Driftseed non-profit team makes hosting a screening easy with end-to-end event support, including:
- Comprehensive event timeline checklist to keep you and your team on track
- Online “how-to” tips on booking venues, securing sponsorships, drumming up volunteers and more
- Easy-to-use marketing collateral templates including posters, postcards, e-mail templates, and digital social media cards.
- Publicity template for media alerts and radio public service announcements
- Publicity on the 'Little Stones' website and e-newsletter!
Step 3: Support a Cause
You are welcome to host a free/un-ticketed Little Stones screening. However, if you'd like to raise funds to support a 501c3 non-profit organization, we invite you to SELL TICKETS to your screening and donate the proceeds to a charity of your choice, or the women in Little Stones!